Yanery's bookshelf: read

Champion
That Summer
The Goddess Inheritance
Eleanor & Park
Prodigy
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The List
The Maze Runner
NW
The Rosie Project
The Dead House
The Invention of Hugo Cabret
Code
Seizure
Virals
Crash
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
The Selection
Goddess Interrupted
One Little White Lie


Yanery's favorite books »

Wednesday 29 January 2014

PANIC PANIC PANIC I CAN'T BREATHE

Can I just say
Let me just
May I introduce
Okay Okay... *sobs*
I have watched this on EVERY electronic device in the house
I just can't.
Please watch and share this. Or run away and save yourselves.




4 comments:

  1. I loved the film also, but it was not as emotive, nor powerful as the amazingly moving novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. I don't think such brilliance can be translated into a movie, despite how great The Book Thief was. I mostly loved the visual aspect. And how cute Liesel was :)

      Delete
  2. I meant for the Book Thief, not Fault in Our Stars. I adore this novel as well! Also, I hope you don't mind but I've put a link to your Blog on our Moodle!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the continued support! I really appreciate it. Hope to see hear from you soon.

      Delete